Contest offers website help to area non-profits | Business
Area businesses collaborate for 'Wish on a Website'
A Monona woman together with three area businesses are offering their services to a lucky Dane County non-profit through a contest.
Maggie Baum of Maggie B. Communications partnered with Waterfront Graphic Design, Beth Skogen Photography and StoryFirst Media to create the "Wish on a Website" promotion, offering the opportunity of a variety of services to help out a community organization.
In a news release on her website, Baum said the idea behind the contest is to give back to the community.
"In this economic climate organizations are really fighting for resources and fundraising dollars and this is one small way we can help make their efforts go a little farther," Baum wrote.
The winner will receive a website design, a photography session with free images, a 2-minute documentary video and copywriting to help the chosen organization better reach the community.
Organizers said the contest is open to 501(c)3 organizations operating within Dane County.
To enter, fill out a form online at the Wish on a Website page by March 22. For more information, call Baum at 608-438-2814.
Upcoming Events near Monona / Cottage Grove
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- WIAA sectional semi final boys basketball: Sun Prairie, Mount Horeb advance
- DOJ: Man who supplied teen with heroin gets 10 years prison
- Planning committee votes to support Ashley Field, awaits board input
- Organization to hold school board candidate forum
- Police: Failing to stop for school buses to result in fines, demerits