Police department battles bullies | Community Spirit
Ryan Losby is the officer behind a new anti-bullying ordinance in Monona, where parents face a $114 fine if they ignore police warnings to talk about their chronically bullying child.
Losby is working with News 3 in a campaign that began May 31 to fight bullying called the Buddy Project.
Upcoming Events near Monona / Cottage Grove
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- WIAA sectional semi final boys basketball: Sun Prairie, Mount Horeb advance
- DOJ: Man who supplied teen with heroin gets 10 years prison
- Planning committee votes to support Ashley Field, awaits board input
- Organization to hold school board candidate forum
- Police: Failing to stop for school buses to result in fines, demerits