Officials declare 12-hour snow emergency Christmas Day | News
Officials said a snow emergency is in effect in Beloit for part of Christmas Day.
The Beloit Department of Public Works said the snow emergency would be in effect beginning at 1 a.m. Wednesday through 1 p.m.
The city said residents must find off-street parking while the emergency is in effect.
Beloit has designated areas for residents to park personal cars during the 12-hour declaration. Find a list of parking areas based on residential locations through the city of Beloit's website at ci.beloit.wi.us.
Upcoming Events near Monona / Cottage Grove
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- DOJ: Man who supplied teen with heroin gets 10 years prison
- Planning committee votes to support Ashley Field, awaits board input
- Organization to hold school board candidate forum
- Police: Failing to stop for school buses to result in fines, demerits
- Goodwill to open store in Prairie Square shopping center