Firefighters put out dryer blaze at laundromat | News
Firefighters responded to an equipment fire at a Monona laundromat Saturday morning, an official said.
Dane County dispatch said a fire at Springhaven Laundry at 4519 Monona Drive was reported at 10:33 a.m. The fire was out by 10:46 a.m. No one was injured.
Dispatch said a dryer caught fire. Multiple area agencies responded to the report.
The extent of damage to the building and equipment was not known, dispatch said.
Upcoming Events near Monona / Cottage Grove
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- WIAA sectional semi final boys basketball: Sun Prairie, Mount Horeb advance
- DOJ: Man who supplied teen with heroin gets 10 years prison
- Planning committee votes to support Ashley Field, awaits board input
- Organization to hold school board candidate forum
- Police: Failing to stop for school buses to result in fines, demerits